1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie needs PvP Help

Discussion in 'Arena & Challenges' started by Alfame, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Alfame

Alfame New Member

Hi everyone ^^

I need some help to understand how to win my Pvp games.
    I read forums and tutorials, but still I continue to lose my games... sometimes I lose in my first match...

I like Idle Poring and for the rest of the game everything is fine, when I check the recent clears I'm still 5-10 lvl and 50k-80k below the other players.

I do not understand the rhythm changes ! I know the difference between the launch times of Sleep or Triple Action but my fights are still going badly and not having the opportunity to visualize my defeat I can not even understand why I lost the match so please, i need tips and advices.

Thank you in advance and good day :)

2. Crystalle

Crystalle Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    1. check what skill layouts they are gonna use
    2. counter it using sleep on double attack or stun skill slower than yours
    3. check power difference

RuuMY likes this.
  3. Alfame

Alfame New Member

Thanks Crystalle,
    Of course i check what skill layouts they are gonna use and i always apply your 1 - 2 - 3 step... maybe I did not express myself correctly and I'm sorry for that ;)

I posted my thread to get detailed informations and details, why not some tips ; not only for me but also for other players who are wondering about Pvp mechanics.
    I read Reddit and IldePoring.wikia.com but didnt find anything i can use, just things i already know.
    I lose my games just because i test different strategies but my understanding of the subject is insufficient

For example, counter each skill in the 1st turn isnt a problem but sometimes the 2nd turn is truly catastrophic lol...
    So please if you dont want to help me and players who needs it nobody wants to force you to do it, but if you want to help us you will have to be precise and take the required time :p - no offense dear and powerful Moderator - I'm a noob

Thank you !

4. Crystalle

Crystalle Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    You're welcome.
    The turn of attack is affected by attack speed (pets & agi gem) and tenacity/resists(luk), cast speed (pets & artifact)
    Maybe you already know this. Cancelling skills, Counter Attack is strong in PVP, and Silence blade is good.
    Mostly i can win with Sleep/Silence Counter Berserk FT Double at RB1.
    I will move counter according to enemy's setup.

5. Alfame

Alfame New Member

Thank you Crystalle, again ^^

I agree with you, that's a good trick but it's still hard for me to launch Silence without being afraid lol, cause it makes current opponement's skill rotation more unpredictable and that makes the second round relatively hilarious lol ^^

Yesterday and for the first time I lost versus a Rune Knight with a strange combo: Speed Burst / Provoke / Berserk... that was really impressive cause he killed me with 60% of his HP ! I guess i have to think about a counter with some AGI Decrease / Jack Frost... still working on it ^^