1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

pvp reward

Discussion in 'Arena & Challenges' started by AstralDragon, Nov 11, 2017.

1. AstralDragon

AstralDragon Member

IGN:
    Astraldragon, AsTrAlDrAgOn
    Class:
    Knight, Hunter
    how do pvp reward work? let say when im at master group it show im ranked 600. reward say master 1,2 and 3 after that it show %. so how do i calculate the pvp reward for my ranked?

Attached Files:

2. thegoomba

thegoomba New Member

The diamonds you get in rewards will let you know which category you land in but it's not possible to know ahead of time since we are never told how many people reached master class for the week.

Let's say 3000 users reached master class and you are ranked 600, that puts you ahead of 2400 people (top 80%). So you would be ranked in the top 10-25% bracket and get 110 diamonds.

To land in the top 4-5% in my example of 3,000 users hitting master class this week, you would need to rank between 120 and 150.

AstralDragon likes this.
  3. AstralDragon

AstralDragon Member

IGN:
    Class:
    Knight, Hunter
    ur calculation for my reward is very true.

4. Crystalle

Crystalle Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    i got 110 last week sob, well.. im not even done with strengthen 1,2,3 so not in a hurry for top 5%

5. xklyerx

xklyerx Member

IGN:
    xklyerx
    Class:
    mage
    Hey Crystalle, were you in the top 4-5% at 110? How many time did you refresh your PvP/day or what's your strategy to reach 110? :) TIA

6. Crystalle

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    110 dias is not top 4-5%, i tink 120 dias or above is top 4-5%
    I just rb2 at that time so it was easy getting 5 win streaks

7. xklyerx

xklyerx Member

IGN:
    xklyerx
    Class:
    mage
    Icic. Tot the 110 was ur finished rank xD.

Btw, has anyone here tried to reach top 4-5% without strengthen III and has gotten to strengthen IV after that?

Wanna verify if the highest accomplished rank would be recorded for you to unlock strengthen IV or not. or we would need to have strengthen III first and finished in top 4-5%, only can unlock strengthen IV?

TIA :)

8. Crystalle

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    Guild mate got 120 diamond which should be top 4-5%, didnt unlock it. I believe it's required to unlock 1,2,3 first.

xklyerx likes this.
  9. AstralDragon

AstralDragon Member

IGN:
    Class:
    Knight, Hunter
    gosh to achieve 1 2 3 will required arround 1000++ dias a day to be spend on pvp. let say a day u can achieve 5 win streak that will accumulate arround 115-125 depending how u choose ur oppenent. a day free pvp time you could do is 2 time and let say you get maximum point is 115x 2 = 230. average a season i see to be in top 3 will required 4k-6k or even more depend on how competitive that season was and you will have 6 day to accumulate till that point. 1st pvp dias is 50 then 100 and if not mistaken it will times 2 from previous dias , correct me if im wrong. so let say current season people push till 5000 point so average a day u need to enter pvp is 6 time with dias so u will get a day with dias 690 point and free 230 point total of 920 * 6 days and u will have 5520 point. but is it worth to spend a day 1550 dias and a season 9300 dias to be in top 3.

Attached Files:

10. Crystalle

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    It's a % of total number of people in Master category, i believe you can see your reward (no. of diamonds) to compare the top % rankings.
    Example there are 2000 people in master, so top 4-5% requires you to be 5% of 2000, = Top 100.

11. xklyerx

xklyerx Member

IGN:
    xklyerx
    Class:
    mage
    Great insight you have there. Striving for top3 is always not a wise move unless you are super rich xD. Perhaps hitting top 5% once is more than enough to just unlock strengthen IV (which is what I'm planning to do soon).

Crystalle and goomba raised a good point there. I guess another way for us to gauge whether its an easy top 5% or not, is to look at the number of players (or our ranking) when we hit Master Ranking.

Using Crystalle example, if the top 5% at that point in time is rank 100 (say his/her PvP point is 1,500), then we would need at least 1,500 PvP point to secure the 5% seats. And from there, I think we would have a better idea and able to calculate further based on the number of remaining days before the PvP ends and approximate the diamonds needed to secure the 5% rank.

At this point, my surprise is that there are actually quite a number of players who went into top 5% without realizing that they need strengthen III. If the theory held true: "to unlock strengthen IV, u need strengthen III", then many who went into the top 5% with diamonds are actually wasting their money. Well, maybe fame and popularity are what they are aiming for.

12. AstralDragon

AstralDragon Member

IGN:
    Class:
    Knight, Hunter
    im curios how much real money would they spend to be in top 1, 2 or 3.

13. xklyerx

xklyerx Member

IGN:
    xklyerx
    Class:
    mage
    No idea. but quite costly for us, Malaysian :confused::confused:

14. Dc7

Dc7 New Member

IGN:
    Rb
    Class:
    Archer
    Hi.. I need help.. I’m rank top 50.. my season reward should shows honor and diamond reward.. but now it’s shows both diamond reward.. 100 + 100..
    Anyone encounter this? Is this a bug?

Attached Files:

15. Crystalle

IGN:
    Crystalle, Crystelesis
    Class:
    Rune Knight, Warlock
    U need to pass map 36

16. Deceit

Deceit Member

IGN: