1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chat has been implemented. Scroll down to join the fun!
    Dismiss Notice

Rb2 748...it´s been a while since I walled here

Discussion in 'Arena & Challenges' started by Lancelot60, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Lancelot60

Lancelot60 New Member

IGN:
    Lancelot60
    Class:
    Rune Knight
    So, I´m a RuneKnight, using drake as tank, exploring with Deniro, Hornet, Pirate Skel, Warrior Orc and exchanging Andre, Baphomet, King Goblin in last two slots...thing is, I´m damn walledd here for like a week...
    Recent clears are useless, most have lvl 2 skills like strenght or people using pierce (don´t have it yet). I actually have strenght, cure, restore, group strenght, and chosed to shard Osiris (only made him 85 so far)...
    For the love of GOD, help...Still a long way behind on pets (most are over 80, but people say I need them transformed for level two skills in rb3), and battle team is getting angry, lol
    Ty guys

2. Unknown_PC

Unknown_PC Member

IGN:
    Kafra, Upc
    Class:
    Mage, Archer
    Have you broken lv 90 with Drake? Are you walled due to pet being fragile or just not enough damage from character?

Pet durability you can probably look into a triple shield since you already have Strengthen and Group Strengthen. Something like Str -> Protect -> Group Str -> Cure, a lot of RB2 700+ players run variations of this. Get as much orange mdef/def pet gears as you can so Str / Group Str can scale off it.

Damage wise, it gonna be tough until you pick up Pierce I would imagine. Unless you have Quick Spell 2 on the way to couple with Charge Attack. If you have Dracula, you can consider switching to a target change build to burn a lot of HP off enemies right in the beginning.

Lancelot60 likes this.
  3. Lancelot60

Lancelot60 New Member

IGN:
    Lancelot60
    Class:
    Rune Knight
    Can't thank you enough. I actually broke that barrier and I'm now walled at 755, lol... But, yeah, Drake is 110, don't have pierce yet (hopefully today after PvP resets), and don't quite got the hang of quick spell 2, can't align it using 5 skills... Ty!

4. magicalideal

magicalideal New Member

Class:
    Runeknight
    Hi there Lance, can I know how did you managed to break map 740 as a runeknight without pierce?
    I am currently hardstucked at that cure stage and I won't be getting Quickspell 2 because my main pet is GTB and I dont even have Drake now.

5. Lancelot60

Lancelot60 New Member

IGN:
    Lancelot60
    Class:
    Rune Knight
    Howdy. Honestly, I don't quite remember, but I think it was frost, speed, berserk, charge and bash... Or something like that, and using as pet skill strength, prot, cure, group strength, or a combination of those.